Become a Volunteer
Interested in being a part of the Airshow? — Look no further!
Join in the fun and be a part of the action as a ‘WINGMAN’!
Airshow Volunteers get a backstage pass to the sights, sounds and excitement of this massive festival from the ground up. We are looking for adults, age 18 and older, to volunteer their time working a minimum of 8-10 hours each day, both Saturday AND Sunday. Volunteers will get lunch, water throughout the day, an awesome ‘Airshow Crew’ t-shirt, the chance to make some new friends and our deepest gratitude for supporting this nonprofit event!
What qualities make great candidate to Volunteer at the Airshow?
- Customer-service driven – relish helping LOTS of people!
- Enjoy giving back to their community and inspiring the next generation
- Appreciate a fun, fast-paced, high-energy work environment that is outdoors
Rules of Engagement:
- Must be able to work BOTH Saturday, October 3 AND Sunday, October 4
- Must arrive on time and be able to work all day (8-10 hours)
- Must reply to email & phone communications leading up to the Airshow
- Must be comfortable on your feet and in the sun for a portion of the day
All applications require Airshow management approval. All volunteers must complete this form each year.
In the air, on the ground and throughout the year, the non-profit California Capital Airshow is dedicated to honoring our past and inspiring the future. In addition to the Airshow, produces a variety of programs and events year-round designed to inspire young people; creating exciting educational environments that clearly show how science, technology, engineering and math are the tools needed to accomplish great things. The Airshow also gives back to the community through scholarships, charitable donations supporting other nonprofits throughout the region…and its almost completely produced by volunteers! Thank you for helping to support this important mission.
Don’t miss out on the chance to see the hottest performances and hang out with the coolest people!